Procurement Manager - Systems
Procurement Manager - Systems & Operations - Leading Professional Services Firm - London + Hybrid Working - £65,000 - 75,000 + Benefits
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a procurement systems candidate to join a prestigious legal firm in a business-critical position. Working closely with the head of procurement, this role will have ownership over all the procurement systems and ensure procurement is effectively impacting the business.
Procurement Manager - Systems & Operations role overview:
- Develop Procurement Systems, Data, Policies, Processes and Procedures across the organisation globally - specifically: - with a focus on P2P, Spend Analytics, risk, & contracts management
- Design, implement & manage risk initiative's via, maintaining & update the list of strategic suppliers, setting out targeted awareness communication and training initiatives for key risks such as Cyber, Monitoring evolving external and supply market risks coach-in a supplier risk awareness culture with key internal and external stakeholders
- Continue to evolve and enhance procurement processes to help minimise risk and maximise value for money. The scope of this will cover Purchasing, Sourcing and Contract Management.
- Evolve and manage Procurement policies such that they remain relevant to the procurement function and the firm's needs globally
- Lead projects on key areas such as Diversity & Inclusion, Sustainability and Modern Slavery to ensure our Supply Chain responds to our business
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders involved in Procurement
Required candidate background:
- Experience of successfully implementing or having hands-on experience of Procurement
- systems including Purchase-to-Pay, e-Sourcing and Contract Management.
- Detailed knowledge of leading practice Procurement Processes, Policies, Procedures and Controls.
- Highly numeric and analytical with extensive experience of using tools such as MS Excel and MS PowerBI.
- Notable achievements related to Procurement & commercial transformation (i.e., performance improvement, organisational re-design etc)
- Degree, MA / MBA & MCIPS preferred but not essential
- Natural flair for influencing senior executives
This is a rare opportunity to carve a name for oneself within a globally revered organisation, fulfilling a position designed to raise the bar for the entire commercial Procurement team.
To find out more and apply please send
your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management,
organisation re-design, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation,
stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management,
stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect
procurement, procurement Performance, procurement Governance
Apply for Procurement Manager - Systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly