Procurement Manager - Marketing - Contractor
Marketing Procurement Manager - Renowned Global Pharmaceutical Company -
Location: Berkshire- Hybrid Working
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this renowned pharmaceutical company as a contractor within their procurement function. This role will include the development of strategic category plans across all Marketing sub categories. This role will involve autonomy over spends ranging between £1m to £100m.
This creative, family owned, global pharmaceutical company place a strong emphasis on both the professional and personal growth of their employees, and therefore have created an environment conducive to this growth, we have no doubt the successful candidate will thrive in this environment.
Marketing Procurement Manager role involves:
- Developing effective relationships with stakeholders, at all levels, globally, to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement and sourcing functions across the company.
- Maintaining a knowledge sharing environment within the sourcing strategy therefore ensuring that all business partners are supported to the high standards of the company.
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies to both cost save and value add across the board within the Marketing Sourcing Function.
- Managing both internal and external partners to mitigate risk on all fronts concerning the procurement function.
Marketing Procurement Manager role Success Profile:
- Proven experience and excellence in the following areas: Demand Management, Negotiation, Project Management, Market and Supplier Analysis.
- Track record working within sourcing for categories including but in no way limited to: Marketing Procurement, ATL Marketing Procurement, BTL Marketing Procurement, Media Procurement, Point of Sale Procurement.
- Educated to a postgraduate degree level is strongly desired but not essential, ideally with academic knowledge surrounding business administration and/or pharmaceutical industries.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Marketing Procurement, Marketing Sourcing, Marketing Sourcing Strategy, ATL Marketing Procurement Strategy, BTL Marketing Procurement Strategy, SRM development, Procurement Marketing Manager.