IT Category Lead
IT Category Lead - Exciting and Transformative FMCG Organisation
Location: Hampshire (hybrid working)
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this organisation at the advent of a plethora of transformative projects, which will see the successful candidate advising the future of the procurement function within the IT sub categories.
IT Category Lead role involves:
- Working cross functionally with stakeholders and business partners to ensure the efficiency and efficacy of the procurement function.
- Operating with the intent to both value add and cost save within the IT subcategories, including but not limited to: Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Infrastructure, and Networks.
IT Category lead role requirements:
- Degree and MCIPS, or equivalent desired.
- Experience working within procurement at line-management level.
- Proven experience working across IT procurement categories including but not limited to: Software, Hardware, Cloud, Networks.
- Track record of managing spends across procurement functions.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Cloud, Networks, E-Sourcing, Software Licensing, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Telecoms.
Apply for IT Category Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly