Senior Global Logistics Warehousing Category Manager
Role: Senior Global Logistics Warehousing Category Manager
Firm: FTSE 100 Logistics Leader
Location: Greater London (flexible working - 1 or 2 days in the office)
Salary: £47,000-£52,000 + Package (car allowance + bonus + shares)
Contact: Taylor - JobsTC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This major force in the field has been providing one of the best services in the industry for the past 50 years, with £ Multi-Billion spending power, giving the successful candidate global scope for personal and overall development with the business across their 220 served countries.
As a result of this constant expansion and global reach, the company is pouring resources into its award winning global supply chain, with the procurement team at the heart of this. The company requires a passionate Logistics Procurement specialist, to drive constant growth, negotiate and execute large deals to proactively deliver plans for an efficient and greener future.
As Global Logistics Category Manager, you can enjoy the following roles:
- Using your logistics sourcing expertise to manage and execute global initiatives, utilising industry leading technologies, to further develop its drive for innovation and sustainability
- Use your relationship management skills to execute research to develop regional/global business development
- Develop, implement and maintain Procurement Sourcing strategies to further the autonomy of the procurement process
- Complete autonomy in management of large scale contracts and a multi-million global spend
- Be a part of its award winning employee training and promote cross-functional collaborations
Required procurement experience, skills & experience:
- Relevant university degree and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in Category Management across warehousing and logistics
- Experiences in working with virtual teams on an international level
- Proven negotiation experience, leading and executing mid/large, high impact deals and with differing levels of complexity
- Knowledge and proven experience of contract management, risk management, project management
If this opportunity aligns with your procurement experience, please contact Taylor (JobsTC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk) and to view further procurement roles please visit the Bramwith Consulting website. Alternatively, contact our office on 0207 138 4100.
Key Words: Logistics, Procurement, London, Greater London, Negotiation, Senior, Sourcing, Management, Warehouse, Automation, Innovation, Sustainability, Supplier, Strategies