Indirect Procurement Specialist / Best-in-Class
Indirect Procurement Consultant / Career Progression / Best-in-Class Procurement Consultancy / Leeds / Flexible Working / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for industry-leading organization where you can widen your breath of procurement exposure and have the opportunity to rapidly progress? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This best-in-class organization is looking to grow its team in order to work on a long-term project with a high-profile client and is therefore seeking a passionate Indirect Procurement Manager. You will have the opportunity to utilize your past indirect procurement experience as well as widen your breath of procurement abilities by gaining exposure to a wide range of procurement categories.
You will work amongst some of the highest caliber of procurement professionals worldwide, thus enabling you to gain invaluable expertise. This organization prides itself on developing its employees through tailored plans for fast track progression.
Indirect Procurement Consultant, responsibilities…
- Lead procurement strategy development for a range of sourcing projects and in relation to a variety of procurement categories, including but not limited to, FM procurement, HR procurement and Professional Services procurement
- Manage a range of stakeholders, from internal best-in-class colleagues to external key clients, facilitated by implementation of engagement plans at a project level to ensure clear objectives and measurable outcomes
- Undertake a variety of day to day procurement activities; efficient delivery of sourcing and value projects, contract management with support from legal, lead negotiations and identification of business development opportunities
Indirect Procurement Consultant, requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS desirable but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, ideally within the indirect procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, strategic sourcing and negotiation
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement lead, procurement specialist, procurement manager, direct procurement, indirect procurement, generalist procurement, Utilities, FM, Facilities Management, Consultant, Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, purchasing, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder management, Career Progression, Senior Consultant, Marketing procurement, HR procurement
Apply for Indirect Procurement Specialist / Best-in-Class
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly