Direct Procurement Specialist / Best-in-Class
Direct Procurement Specialist / Industry-Leading FMCG / Rapid Career Progression / Birmingham / Flexi Working / £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for career progression? Are you wanting to work within an established organisation that has a renowned reputation? If so, this is the perfect procurement opportunity for you.
With plans to double billion dollar revenue through unprecedented New Product Introduction driven by access to an abundance of resources, both monetary investment as well as technological capabilities, this best in class organisation is seeking a Direct Procurement Specialist to join its team.
You will be working amongst some of the highest calibre of procurement professionals worldwide where you will collaboratively formulate, drive and implement effective procurement strategy that will then be stretched globally.
Within this Direct Procurement Manager position, you will…
- Gain exposure to a variety of industry-leading product categories from established products and procurement processes to never seen before innovative products and creation of new strategic procurement processes
- Partner closely with various internal departments, from NPI and Research to Commercial and Operations, to lead early supplier engagement and optimal supplier selection within early stages of the procurement process
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day tasks, from driving robust and transparent making to attending research projects to anticipate upcoming requirements
To apply for this Direct Procurement Manager role, you need…
- CIPS and degree would be advantageous
- Ability and desire to work within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong track record within procurement, particularly in relation to direct procurement
- Strong skill surrounding collaboration, communication and strategic sourcing
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, engineering, technical procurement, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement,
Apply for Direct Procurement Specialist / Best-in-Class
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly