IT Procurement Advisor
IT Procurement Advisor - Global Retail Organisation
Location: Reading (hybrid working)
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This household name FTSE 100 global retail organisation are seeking an experienced IT Procurement Advisor to work within and alongside their procurement and IT departments to navigate an exciting transformative period for the business.
IT Procurement Advisor role includes:
- Working cross functionally with stakeholders globally, at all levels.
- Operating within all sub categories of IT procurement, with autonomy in transformative projects, in this critical area of spend.
- Implementing procurement strategy to both add value and cost save across IT procurement categories including but not limited to: Software, Hardware, Cloud, Networks.
IT Procurement Advisor Success Profile:
- Degree and MCIPS, or equivalent desired.
- Experience working within procurement at line-management level.
- Proven experience working across IT procurement categories including but not limited to: Software, Hardware, Cloud, Networks.
- Track record of managing spends across procurement functions.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Cloud, Networks, E-Sourcing, Software Licensing, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Telecoms Procurement.
Apply for IT Procurement Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly