Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading
Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading FMCG Organisation / Coventry / Flexible Working / £30,000 - £43,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you seeking a globally renowned organization to further your indirect procurement expertise? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This industry-leading FMCG organization is undergoing transformation of its established procurement function and is therefore seeking an Indirect Procurement Category lead to join the team. You will work alongside senior stakeholders, such as the Head of Procurement, to aid development of effective procurement strategy on a local, regional and global level.
Despite being a heritage brand and established procurement function it can be classified as brownfield due to extensive plans in terms of revitalizing the end to end procurement function through extensive plans for transformation.
Indirect Procurement Category Lead responsibilities…
- Lead sourcing projects for various key spend categories, from Professional Services and Marketing procurement to FM and IT procurement, facilitated through effective internal collaboration
- Review and devise new supplier selection strategies to aid value added decision making and support management approval
- Continuously identify areas for improvement across the end to end procurement function in terms of practices, processes and guidelines to boost best practice approaches
- Provide vital support in tender management of key suppliers through maintaining and creating effective long term relations
Indirect Procurement Category Lead requirements…
- Degree / CIPS desirable but not essential
- Generalist procurement experience across a range of indirect procurement categories; such as, HR, Professional Services and Marketing procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management, strategic sourcing and tender management abilities
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect Procurement, procurement category manager, senior buyer, FMCG, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, generalist
Apply for Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly