IT Procurement Advisor
IT Procurement Advisor - FTSE 100 Retail Organisation
Salary: £55 - £65k + Package
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com if you are interested in this role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading procurement function at the advent of a large number of transformative projects for this organisation. This role offers the opportunity to develop procurement category strategy under your own guise, within an area of critical spend for the business, as they bolster their online and digital presence.
This organisation offer excellent internal scope for progression, with over 300 facilities across the globe, this opportunity is a perfect upwards step for an up and coming, passionate, procurement professional.
IT Procurement Advisor role involves:
- The management of internal and external stakeholders, and business partners, at all levels, across the globe, to ensure the procurement function is running in the most efficient and effective way.
- Operating with the intent to both add value to and reduce the cost of IT procurement categories and sub categories, including but in no way limited to: Software procurement, Hardware procurement, Telecoms and Networks, Cloud, Software Licensing, E-Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management.
IT Procurement Advisor requirements:
- Experience working across IT Procurement and Indirect Procurement, with proven knowledge in category strategy, and procurement methodologies.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders and business partners effectively .
- Experience working within FMCG organisations is desired.
- Degree & MCIPS are desired but not essential.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Indirects, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, E-Sourcing, Cloud, Software Management, Supplier Relationship Management, FMCG, Procurement, FMCG Procurement, Reading, Berkshire.