Global Senior Buyer / Industry-Leading
Global Senior Buyer / Industry-Leading Fashion Giant / Global Remit / Career Progression / London / £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This globally renowned fashion organization is looking to grow its procurement team and is seeking a passionate Senior Buyer. You will work for one of the worlds most recognizable fashion brands and have the opportunity to drive procurement activities on local, regional and global levels.
Working in a great company environment that prides itself on developing each one of its employees through CIPS sponsorship as well as other training/development initiatives, you will gain invaluable experience working alongside the Head of Procurement.
Senior Buyer procurement opportunity responsibilities…
- Lead various sourcing projects in key areas of indirect spend, such as HR and Marketing procurement, facilitated through driving collaboration with internal partners and maintaining relations with high-profile external suppliers
- Continuously identify areas for improvement across the end to end procurement function in terms of transforming various procurement practices and processes
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities, from supporting vendor management and negotiation to data analysis and supplier risk assessment
Senior Buyer procurement opportunity requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS is advantageous but not essential
- Proven track record of success within the indirect procurement space in relation to various indirect procurement categories e.g. Professional Services, HR and Marketing procurement
- A desire to succeed and a self-starter mentality
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect Procurement, procurement category manager, senior procurement manager, fashion, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, business development, generalist, marketing procurement, professional services procurement, HR procurement, facilities procurement