Category Manager - HR/ Recruitment / Talent
Global Consultancy Brand - Internal Procurement Fucntion - Lonond WFH - £70-80k + car allowance + bonus and other package details
Recognized aa one of the best Professional Services firm in the world, and part of the Big 4, my client has a brand new role to join their award winning internal procurement function as a Senior Category Manager specializing in HR and Recruitment. You will be joining a rapidly expanding team in one of their biggest spend areas to drive innovative change across the UK&I spend.
They are seeking a professional who has a breadth of knowledge across the recruitment and talent acquisition space with key skills in stakeholder management and strategy. Despite this being a procurement position my client is looking for someone with the category skills and experience in recruitment as the main aspect of your skills.
This role will have you working alongside the Global Procurement Work Force Lead and the Head of Indirect Procurement to build, develop, and implement new strategies across the HR category. It has fantastic career progression opportunities and has launched previous employees to different areas of the business.
This role will have you:
- Create and implement UK&I External Talent Category strategies to continuously drive improvement and value for the business
- Ensure UK&I alignment to Global External Talent Category strategies
- Understand and deploy category best practice, as well as knowledge sharing with other European External Talent Category Managers
- Utilise and continuously develop industry knowledge in relation to the External Talent category, to allow for effective discussions, stakeholder management and negotiations with key business stakeholders/suppliers
- Support improvements of Global and UK&I processes, templates, and tools People Management:
- Work with relevant Sourcing & Contracting team members to ensure UK&I wide projects are delivered to a high standard, driving best practice Procurement * Supervise assigned team members (on-shore & off-shore)
- Manage UK&I senior stakeholder relationships (e.g., Client Account Leads, Managing Director's, Senior Managing Director's +)
- Recruitment/ talent strategy experience
- Procurement category management experience in HR and Recruitment (desirable)
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Apply for Category Manager - HR/ Recruitment / Talent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly