Procurement Contracts Manager
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Salary £37,374 to £44,163 per annum
We support flexible working
We are seeking a procurement contracts manager to support and assist tendering activities in the management and procurement of goods and services to the BFI.
- To be responsible for undertaking tenders, both under and above UK public sector procurement threshold limits
- To manage and timetable procurement tender activity in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that all tender documentation (including standard selection questionnaires and specifications) is accurate and fit for purpose.
Experience & Skills
- A Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Level 4 Diploma; or degree or equivalent vocational training.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Procurement Department or environment where similar responsibilities / duties were involved.
- Current knowledge and understanding of UK procurement legislation, including Framework Agreements.
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website at www.bfi.org.uk
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be found on our website.
The closing date for applications is by midnight on Tuesday 12 July 2022.
First interviews will be held at our Stephen Street hub on Tuesday 26 July 2022.
Second interviews will also be held at our Stephen Street hub on Monday 1 August 2022.