IT Procurement Advisor Reading
Permanent IT Procurement Manager - Globally Known Fashion Retailer
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 basic + 15% target based bonus
This popular leading fashion brand is seeking an IT Procurement Manager to join and assist its Reading office IT Procurement Department.
This fantastic opportunity will have you working remotely in your chosen environment and for 2 days in their high-end office based in Reading, this is convenient for those living in Reading and surrounding areas such as London, Camberley, Southampton, and Milton Keynes although there is no specific geographical location barrier to those residing in the UK. In this IT Procurement Manager role, you will be an essential piece in their IT transformation projects in an attempt to increase their online presence.
During your time as IT Procurement Manager for this popular fashion retailer, you will be providing professional advice to your executive level stakeholders. Furthermore you will provide subject matter expertise sourcing projects for Hardware, Software, IT Professional Services, Telecoms, IT Infrastructure and Support.
Though IT Procurement is preferred, should you have a high level of indirect Procurement experience with strong knowledge of IT Procurement, this could still be an excellent fit.
This fashion retailer is looking for its next IT Procurement Manager to partner with IT teams to ensure the ideal suppliers are put in place to deliver excellent quality at the right price. In addition, the successful Procurement Manager will control a multi-million pound spend for the relevant IT Procurement categories.
Key skills and experience desired for the IT Procurement Manager role:
- Prior existing relationships with major global vendors in the IT sector
- Proven track record to work with large IT-related vendors, handling end-to-end contract negotiation and contract management to acquire favorable deals
- Have the ability to lead and control multiple projects at various stages ensuring quality control and cost savings.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of strategic sourcing processes for all IT spending such as software, hardware, and telecoms
- Possess a broad and deep knowledge of IT procurement and its subcategories, with desire to develop your skillset and knowledge
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to - Rhonel Joseph, jobsRJ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords:: IT Procurement, IT Consultancy, Consultancy, Procurement, Manager, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, IT Business, IT Procurement Manager, Procurement Manager, IT Sector, Indirect Procurement, Indirect Manager, Indirect Generalist, Contract Manager, Reading, London, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Marlow