Indirect Procurement Manager / Career Progression
Indirect Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned Procurement Consultancy / Blackburn / Flexible Working / Manchester / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to further your procurement experience within a globally renowned organization that provides rapid and clear pathways for progression? If so, this is the perfect procurement opportunity for you.
Following extensive growth over recent years, despite challenging times, this industry-leading specialist procurement consultancy is looking to expand its team and is therefore seeking an Indirect Procurement Manager to join its team.
You will gain excellent exposure to a range of indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to, HR procurement, Marketing procurement, IT procurement and Professional Services procurement. This best-in-class organization provides a rare company culture in terms of being inclusive, providing a flexible working approach and fast track opportunities for progression.
Indirect Procurement Manager, responsibilities…
- Create, implement and maintain excellent procurement strategies to achieve desires savings, whilst ensuring value is retained and ensure alignment with overall business objectives
- Consistently undertake excellent SRM with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external; facilitated by the implementation of stakeholder engagement plans at a project level
- A diverse range of day-to-day activities; from leading complex negotiations to running data-led sourcing processes and seek to identify business development opportunities
Indirect Procurement Manager, requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience within strategic sourcing, especially in relation to a range of indirect procurement categories
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and a self-starter mentality
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management, presentation and organization
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement lead, procurement specialist, procurement manager, direct procurement, indirect procurement, generalist procurement, Utilities, FM, Facilities Management, Consultant, Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, purchasing, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder management, Career Progression, Senior Consultant, Marketing procurement, HR procurement