Procurement Business Advisor - Energy
Role: Procurement Business Advisor - Energy
Firm: Global Fashion Brand
Location: West London / or Dublin, Ireland / Hybrid working
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Contact: Tabitha - jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
If you are a passionate procurement professional wanting to work for one of the world's leading fashion retailer firm, who have a portfolio of over 325 facilities across 13 countries and looking for an upwards move in your career, then our client wants to hear from you.
This role has a huge potential for any Energy Procurement individual. With a complete new strategy being put in place, you will have full autonomy to be a huge deciding factor of that across the globe. You will work with the companies top senior stakeholders and have a huge range of exposure to learning and development.
- Deliver category strategy for each trading market and understand energy cost structures.
- Lead commercial and contractual negotiations processes with suppliers.
- Develop trading/risk management strategies.
- Ensure the organization is legally protected and insured when undertaking all aspects of procurement.
- Deploy appropriate tech solutions to ensure efficiencies and best use of level in new methods - RFX, auctions.
To be a successful application;
- Experience within a procurement management role - including energy procurement experience.
- Expertise in energy market knowledge.
- Background within fashion retail or FMCG.
- Ability to work with C-suite leaders and senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record in developing strategic partnerships with key suppliers.
If you would like to hear more depth on this role then either apply via this domain or send an updated CV to Tabitha at jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, FMCG procurement, energy procurement, stakeholder management, supplier management, green energy procurement, strategy, procurement strategy, supply chain analysis, spend management, CIPS, MCIPS, utilities procurement, oil procurement, gas procurement, sustainability procurement, sustainability, procurement analyst.