Global Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Best-in-Class
Global Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Rapid Career Progression / Industry-Leading FMCG / Leeds / Flexible Working / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you a passionate procurement professional with indirect procurement experience seeking a new exciting opportunity that provides great fast track progression? If so, this is the perfect position for you.
This global industry-leading FMCG is experiencing impressive year-on-year growth and is therefore seeking a Global Indirect Procurement Specialist to join its growing team. You will be working amongst a great company environment that prides itself on developing its employees through providing a clear pathway for progression and various training/development initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively as part of a best-in-class procurement function whilst also working autonomously to deliver exciting procurement projects and aid development of creative procurement strategy across the end to end function.
Global Indirect Procurement Category Lead responsibilities…
- Drive strategy across the end to end procurement function within the indirect procurement space in relation to a variety of generalist categories, including but not limited to, Professional
- Oversee supplier relationships throughout the sourcing process to create and maintain effective long terms relations
- Plan and execute project plans and timelines for assigned categories, with support from manager, and effectively prioritize procurement activities
- Undertake a variety of day to day activities from aiding negotiation and contract management to driving internal collaboration
Global Indirect Procurement Category Lead requirements…
- CIPS / degree desirable but not essential
- Demonstratable experience within the direct procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding strategic sourcing, stakeholder management and ideally exposure to the end to end contract management process
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: indirect procurement, procurement category manager, senior buyer, FMCG, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, generalist, services procurement, procurement, procurement specialist, procurement category lead