Procurement Specialist - Engineering & Components
Procurement Specialist: Engineering & Components - Global Blue-Chip FMCG Company
Location: Bristol Area
Salary: £40k - £50k + Excellent Package
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this blue-chip organisation, known for their complete market dominance and continuously innovative products, as a part of their specialised procurement function!
The Lead Procurement Engineer will specialise in Thermal Management or Heaters, working closely with both the Engineering and R&NP teams this role offers the ability to work cross functionally on a large number of new products and projects.
In and organisation such as this the successful candidate can expect to hit the ground running, in a highly skilled knowledge sharing environment that is conducive not only to professional, but also personal development.
This role is the perfect next step for an up-and-coming, passionate procurement professional, who is keen to develop their career in a world renowned organisation.
CIPS sponsorship and relocation compensation available
Lead Procurement Engineer role includes:
- Operating as an integral part of the best-in-class Electronics Components Procurement team
- Assisting in the design and implementation of complex sourcing strategies, which fall in line with the future goals of the procurement team as well as the wider organisation as a whole.
- Working cross functionally with stakeholders, internationally, at al levels to ensure the efficiency and efficacy of the procurement function.
- Working closely with the Engineering teams to facilitate full visibility on a large number of products, utilising alternative methodologies and sourcing options.
Lead Procurement Engineer role requirements:
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders, globally, at all levels.
- 2-5 years of strategic sourcing experience, within commodities and components.
- Previous experience working in or around Engineering outfits, is desired.
- Engineering or related Degree strongly desired.
If you believe you would be a good fir for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com or apply directly on this page.
Procurement, Direct Procurement, Procurement Engineer, Thermal Management Procurement, Heaters Procurement, Engineering, Degree, Engineering Degree, Mechanical Engineering, FMCG, Retail, Blue-Chip, Degree, Bristol.