Global IT Category Lead - FTSE100 Banking Major
Global IT Category Lead - FTSE100 Banking Major - £55-70k + Excellent Benefits - Central London + Flexible Working - Global Transformation Project
Having recently centralised their procurement function, this global banking major is seeking an IT Procurement expert to drive their Technology Sourcing function towards best-in-class. Partnering directly with the IT leadership team, the position will naturally evolve as you create the strategy for the development of IT & Technology Procurement across further geographies, with initial pipeline focusing on North America and Western Europe.
IT & Technology Category Lead, Global Procurement role profile:-
- Partnering with the IT Leadership Team including the CIO, becoming quickly accepted as a trusted business advisor for strategic initiatives
- Immediately impacting the business through championing much needed procurement change, winning over senior IT stakeholders not through bullying but through persuasion, story selling, collaboration and sensitivity
- Strategically managing £Multi-Million IT deals spanning Software, Telecommunications & Managed Services, IT consultancy & Hardware, building strategic vendor partnerships with the likes of Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, SAP as well as niche IT suppliers
- Setting long term IT sourcing and category strategies, being the pivotal player in driving commercial value from these complex procurement categories
- Quick progression throughout your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career path, progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager
- Strong knowledge of the IT & Telecoms supply market, with a successful track record of strategically managing both major and bespoke suppliers
- Proven ability to manage and influence senior IT stakeholders and further the procurement agenda.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.