Hybrid Working IT Procurement Manager - Fashion
Hybrid Working IT Procurement Manager - FMCG Subsidiary (Fashion)
Salary: €75,000-€80,000 + 15% target based bonus
A large multi-billion pound FMCG fashion subsidiary is looking for its next IT Procurement Manager to assist its Dublin based IT Procurement department.
This sublime Procurement Manager opportunity will allow you to work in your preferred environment then two days in their high-spec office in Dublin. This is good for those working within the Dublin region already but geographically open to anyone in Europe and other global parts who wish to break into the UK world of procurement. As IT Procurement Manager you will be a vital part of the transformation project to increase online presence.
Being the IT Procurement Manager you will be analyzing, deciphering and simplifying complex data to provide for the IT teams to further partner with them to ensure the best fit supplier is put in place. Additionally, you will also be at the authoritative figure of a multi-million pound spend.
Although this is written targeting an IT Procurement Manager, if you have a high level of Indirect Procurement with the foundational knowledge of IT Procurement, you will still be a great fit.
This multi-billion pound subsidiary is looking for you as its IT Procurement Manager to provide expert subject matter advice to executive level stakeholders. As such using your knowledge of IT Procurement you will be heading sourcing projects for Hardware, Software, IT Professional Services, Telecoms, IT Infrastructure and Support.
Desirable attributes and experience for the IT Procurement Manager role:
- Pre-existing relationships with major global vendors in the IT sector
- Assist in coordination and implementation of strategic sourcing processes for all IT spending such as software, hardware, and telecoms
- Possess a broad and deeper knowledge of IT procurement, with desire to develop your skillset and knowledge
- Flexibility to commute to vendor sites and Dublin based office with a chance of international travel when required
- Possess a broad and deep knowledge of IT procurement and its subcategories, with a desire to develop your skillset and knowledge
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to - Rhonel Joseph, jobsRJ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: IT Procurement, IT Consultancy, Consultancy, Procurement, Manger, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, IT Business, IT Procurement Manager, Procurement Manager, IT Sector, Indirect Procurement, Indirect Manager, Indirect Generalist, Dublin, Ireland, Europe, UK, Global, FMCG, Fashion