Senior IT Procurement Category Manager
IT Procurement Category Manager - National Media Company - Hybrid Working
Location: Central London
Salary: £50- £70k + bonus
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This innovative national media company are seeking a IT procurement manager to join their wider procurement function at an exciting innovative time for the company as they make their changes and start to design and implement a more digital future.
This role sits within a specialised procurement function, presenting the successful candidate with the opportunity to be immersed in this area of procurement, managing a highly critical area of spend for the business.
This opportunity, set in a fast paced and supportive working environment will see the successful candidate thriving, surrounded by industry professionals, in a place that expertly facilitates both personal and professional growth within a company that are looking to change the future of their industry.
Senior IT Category Manager role involves:
- Creating effective and lasting stakeholder relationships, in order to ensure the high profile procurement of IT is running in an efficient and optimised manner.
- Ensuring the maintenance and improvement of the business partnering systems and processes.
- Facilitating and assisting to implement a companywide move to cloud computing.
- Working with the wider procurement function to implement the revitalisation of the company as they undertake the motions to build a unique, exciting, digital future.
Senior IT Category Manager role success profile:
- A proven knowledge of procurement categories and procurement sub categories, including but not limited to: IT procurement, Marketing Procurement, IT Software Procurement, IT Hardware Procurement, Cloud Systems Procurement, Networks Procurement, Telecommunications Procurement.
- Experience working within indirect procurement, with the proven ability to anticipate the needs within procurement and development of related procurement strategies.
- Experience working with or implementing strategic procurement strategies.
- A track record of developing insights for business's, involving
Key Skills: IT Category Management, Procurement, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Networks Procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Software Licensing Management, Cloud Procurement, Cloud Computing.