Global Procurement Category Manager - Electronics
Role: Group Procurement Category Manager - Electronics
Firm: Global Market Leader - Electronic Product Manufacturer
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Package
Location: Sussex, Hybrid Working
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This electronic product manufacturer are global leading for their speciality. They own over 15 brands, turn over £300M annually and operate across 12 countries. This role is a standalone, unique role in which due to many needs they have introduced.
Examples of Role Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility and autonomy over the groups sourcing plans for electronics, in which you will work alongside the groups head of procurement.
- Identify risks within the supply chain.
- Ensure you are taking in all sustainability considerations within the sourcing activities
- You will negotiate all contracts with suppliers across multiple regions - work closely with global distributors to ensure all the company electronic components are acquired.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, including managing directors of acquired brands across the globe.
Key Required Experience:
- Electronics procurement background - ideally within a sourcing role.
- Demonstrate and show a good level of experience working in high functioning teams/environments.
- Ability to influence at a senior level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manufacturing background ideally.
- Degree educated or MCIPS/CIPS or equivalent.
Key words: procurement, manufacturing procurement, direct procurement, electronics procurement, MCIPS, CIPS, sourcing specialist, global procurement, stakeholder management, supplier management, hybrid working, Sussex, London, directs, manufacturing.