Senior Sourcing Manager
Senior Sourcing Manager Flexible Working
FTSE 100 Giant
£43,000 + 15% Bonus + Share Options + MCIPS Funding
FTSE 100 leader seeks a bright and energetic Sourcing Manager to implement a sourcing strategy across all of the divisions in the UK & NI from their state of the art HQ.
You will be joining an established team who proudly boast an exciting and diverse workplace that is conducive to your progression both personally and professionally. You will be working in a cross functional team where you will be a vital facet in managing relationships with key stakeholders to really shape the future direction of the UK and NI divisions.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Have scope to develop all aspects of the sourcing function with little limitation in achieving your goal
- Work with over 100 suppliers across 8 entities, utilising the companies £multi-million spending capacity
- Work closely with other teams within the UK & NI to develop your functional knowledge of procurement
- To have access to an award winning progression programme that promotes organic, internal progression, shown by offering to fund CIPS Qualifications
- Contribute to global sourcing decisions to enhance their "best in class" procurement function
You will possess the following characteristics:
- Executed previous sourcing functions in indirect areas
- Evidence of managing large spends and contractual negotiations with key stakeholders
- Experience of working within an international business
- Relevant university degree
- MCIPS would be advantageous but not required
This is an opportunity to join and prosper within a world leading company and established procurement function. If this opportunity sounds the right fit and aligns with your experience, please contact Taylor (JobsTC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk) and for more roles in procurement, please visit the Bramwith Consulting website.