Senior Buyer, Electronics - FTSE500 Automotive Firm
Role: Senior Buyer - Electronics
Firm: Leading Automotive Firm - FTSE500
Location: London / Hybrid Working
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leading automotive firm are looking for a Senior Buyer for their electronics aspect of procurement. They are listed in the FTSE500 and are expanding their operations year on year and are therefore, in need more than ever for seasoned senior buyers to add to their team.
- Work within a team with the global head of procurement to develop and deliver electronics sourcing plans for the group. All sourcing plans should consider geopolitical affairs and mitigate current and future risks.
- You will be a leading procurement business partner for R&D, NPD/NPI & VAVE activities.
- Demonstrate good mapping for the groups (15+ brands) market insights.
- Take all sustainability into account, taking in a key consideration considerations for strategic sourcing and working with top-end suppliers who take great care in their sustainability plans.
- With suppliers, you will negotiate all contracts - looking at T&C's. These suppliers will be on a global scale, from here in the UK to Europe to the Far East.
- In conjunction, you will work with functional stakeholders building solid relationships.
- Solid experience in electronics senior buyer/sourcing roles.
- Worked within roles on a global/ European scale - specially when working with suppliers.
- Ability to influence at a very senior level when working with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to be motivated & driven.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally into Europe and Far-East.
- Experience in multi-site manufacturing environments and experience with procurement process implementation.
Key words: procurement, procurement buyer, senior buyer, electronics, electronic procurement, automotive procurement, direct procurement, category manager, MCIPS, CIPS, stakeholder management, supplier management, contract negotiations, global procurement, NPD, R&D, NPI.