IT Procurement Advisor
IT Procurement Advisor - FTSE 100 FMCG Company - Dublin - €75,000 + Extensive Package
Global FTSE 100 FMCG company seek an established Procurement Professional with extensive experience in IT. However, those who have limited IT procurement/category experience will also be considered for the role, providing you have proven success in managing £Multi-Million spends that reflect my clients current IT Procurement function.
You will be joining an IT Procurement team that are revelling in the businesses recent success. The company itself is expanding exponentially, with a 33% increase in their locations, which now stands at over 300, spanning 13 countries. You will be tasked with joining the IT Procurement team who are using a unique approach to procurement. Working with the Functional IT Team, you will gain a unique insight into the technical IT space assisting your function towards your desired destination.
In recent years, the company has expanded both the IT Procurement Function and the way in which they utilise IT platforms. Developing their IT presence and in turn doubling their website foot fall since 2020.
Your role in the IT Function will enable you to have scope to develop your professional skills, within their industry leading training programme. Due to the vast scope of the business, this could lead to opportunities for expansion with your IT procurement team in Dublin and indeed potential career moves to other areas of their domain including BENELUX, France, Italy and USA. As an established Category/Indirects professional, you will have had vast growth in your career and this is a chance to further that progression onto a global scale.
To conduct this role, you:
- Must have extensive experience working in an IT Procurement Function but if experience is limited, you will be considered if you have experience in Indirects (HR, Marketing, Professional Services, Logistics
- Will have worked with large scale spends/negotiated large scale contracts
- Will want to progress alongside the company
- Must have solid understanding of both IT Procurement subcategories (Soft/Hard/Consumables/Cloud/Infrastructure/Cyber/Telecommunications)
- Relevant degree or extensive experience
To join this Global FMCG company, please send your CV to Taylor (JobsTC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk) and for more Procurement opportunities, visit the Bramwith Consulting website.