Head of Procurement - Construction/Works Expert
4 days left
- Full Time
Value Match are supporting a private sector procurement consultancy to appoint a Head of Procurement to join their growing team. This is a permanent role with up to £65,000 on offer, based at the Northamptonshire office, with opportunity to work from home 3 – 4 days a week.
The Head of Procurement will be responsible for providing professional framework management services and procurement delivery services across the procurement arm of the organisation. The Head of Procurement will ensure the procurement team meet client's needs and delivers results to a high standard.
The successful candidate must also have clear experience with construction/ capital works procurement processes. Public sector experience is essential to the successful delivery of this role, private sector experience is also encouraged.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience within the Construction/Capital Works industry and handling standard industry contracts such as JCT or NEC.
- Experience in the Public and Private Sectors.
- Understanding of how to initiate RIBA Plan of Work processes or Design and Build experience.
- Previous experience of frameworks and management of frameworks.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build and manage effective working relationships effectively.
- Confident customer service skills.
- Experience of managing end to end tender and procurement processes
Apply for Head of Procurement - Construction/Works Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly