Indirect Procurement Director / £110k + Package
3 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Director / Industry-Leading Boutique Consultancy / Best-in-Class / London / Flexible Working / £90,000 - £110,000 + Package
Are you an established procurement professional seeking a best-in-class organisation that prides itself on providing an employee-centric culture? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This established organisation has experienced a surge in growth and is therefore seeking an Indirect Procurement Market Partner to join its best-in-class procurement team. You will take lead on the delivery and overall execution of various high-profile projects across a range of blue chip clients.
You will effectively drive procurement strategy and creative transformation across a range of different indirect procurement categories; you have the ability to specialise in an industry of expertise for example defence, railway or financial services. Alternatively you can work across varying industry's depending on what aligns best with your experience and where your passion lies.
Indirect Procurement Market Partner responsibilities…
- Lead delivery of effective procurement consultancy approach through devising best-in-class procurement strategy and transformation across the end to end procurement function across a range of indirect procurement categories
- Oversee best-in-class engagement managers to support delivery of procurement engagements across varying sectors
- Successfully manage a diverse range of stakeholders from aiding best practice with internal colleagues to establishing effective relationships with blue-chip senior stakeholders and high-profile suppliers
- Undertake a variety of day to day procurement activities; from opportunity assessment and savings delivery to transformation and procurement project management
Indirect Procurement Market Partner requirements…
- Demonstratable procurement success across a range of indirect procurement categories
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management and the ability to drive effective procurement strategy across the end to end procurement function
- Experience around procurement transformation is desirable
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultancy, indirect procurement, procurement director, procurement market partner, procurement category manager, procurement consultant, generalist, purchasing, senior procurement manager, career progression, private sector, public sector, business development, London, Reading, Kent, High Wycombe
Apply for Indirect Procurement Director / £110k + Package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly