Senior Category Manager
Are you interested in assisting the Head of Procurement with a number of strategic projects across Infrastructure & Construction? If so, please apply below!
My client a leading Transportation Organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Category Manager.
The culture of the company is flexible, professional and accountable. This individual will have the responsibility to develop and implement best practice category management across assigned categories of spend with the aim of maximising cost savings to the business whilst delivering best value and performance from the supply chain.
The ability to demonstrate the value of strategic procurement to the key stakeholders and provide evidence of cost savings via a more considered purchasing plan.
- Civils & structural construction Procurement experience
- Experience working across NEC3 & NEC4 Contracts
- Contract performance management and supplier relationship management, across a range of spend categories.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering procurement projects including
- Develop and implement category strategies, sourcing and contract management projects
- The ability to draw together requirements across multiple or individual business units and gain consensus on the procurement plan from the business
- Knowledge and experience of procurement under the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016 or Public Contract Regulations 2015.
- Drive for continuous improvement, self-starter who can work independently – never satisfied with the status quo.
- Relevant professional qualification and professional body membership ideally CIPS or RICS
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to info @ langleysearch .com quoting MB/7948.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch .com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs