Procurement Consulting Opportunities / Leading UK firm
3 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Consulting opportunities - Market Leading Procurement Boutique Consultancy - Private Equity Backed - London + Travel - £65-80k + Package
This market leading and recognised 'top 25 consultancy' in the UK is looking to add a number of specialist procurement consultants to their team, to lead and deliver projects across a wide range of procurement & supply chain strategy projects with clients littered across the FTSE index.
As an organisation that prides itself on it's market reputation (winning industry awards, including top management consultancy by the Financial Times), as well as it's core values around providing a cutting-edge and progressive environment for it's staff, there is no doubt you will be joining one of the best and most advanced consulting functions in the UK, ideal for progressing your career within management consulting.
Procurement Consultant role outline:
- Part-manage and deliver as a part of a wider team on significant client projects, clients ranging across FTSE 100 & FTSE 250 firms, working closely with this firms partners and directors in doing so as well as being building the firm's reputation across their client base
- Project scopes include; procurement & supply chain transformation and cost optimisation projects, operations strategy and portfolio management
- Take the opportunity to continually build your 'client engagement' skillset, taking and more responsibility for client management as you develop within this firm
- Procurement / supply chain management consultancy experience is ideal however not essential, however strong industry procurement experience is a must, ideally within industrial, manufacturing or automotive sectors due to this firms core industry expertise
- End-to-end procurement experience, ideally from a project landscape is a must, category management experience would also be desired from a direct procurement category
- Analytically minded and able to use data tools as part of role
- Strong academics is a must, Bachelors degree minimum (or equivalent)
If you are interested in joining a market leading and well-renowned procurement and supply chain management consultancy, with experience of working in FTSE listed organisations please apply directly with your latest cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, procurement strategy, supply chain strategy, management consulting, strategy consulting, cost optimisation, procurement, account management, client engagement, client-facing, degree, CIPS, MBA, automotive, engineering, manufacturing, defence & aerospace, FTSE100, FTSE250
Apply for Procurement Consulting Opportunities / Leading UK firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly