Strategic Supplier Partner Manager - Technology
Strategic Supplier Partner Manager - Technology - Leading Professional Services Organisation - London + Flexible Working - £90,000 + Package
This World-Renowned Professional Services organization is looking to completely transform their SRM function in the technology space and they are looking for an experienced strategic IT Vendor Manager to come in and drive the growth of the function!
In this role, you will not only act on behalf of the Strategic Partnerships Team as a business partner to the rest of the organization as they rationalize current suppliers, but also help grow this function as it gains access to more and more of the technology spend across their matrix organisation!
This is truly a business-critical role that will play a major part in the future direction and success of the business!
As Strategic Supplier Partner Manager - Technology, you will: -
- Build out the strategy for the transition to an outsourced model in the technology space, taking responsibility for the rationalization of existing suppliers and the introduction of the new outsourced provider
- Build and lead a small, highly capable project team that will specialize in transitioning from multiple IT suppliers to this one vendor, and then modernizing the way in which this organization manages their large vendors going forward
- Develop long-lasting relationships with C-Suite stakeholders within different parts of the organization as they look to merge capabilities, taking them on the outsourcing journey and the process involved in this
- Assess Risk and Compliance aligned with financial services regulations, building these processes into how this vendor is managed
Strategic Supplier Partner Manager - Technology, Required Background: -
- Excellent technical IT knowledge, the ability to interact and converse with senior technology stakeholders both internally and externally. Operational IT experience is beneficial but not essential
- Evidence of managing a Large Outsourced IT Services Provider in the past, ideally having successfully led on the transition from multiple suppliers
- Strong Team Management experience is a MUST! Ability to recruit and grow teams, and a strong track record of developing individuals
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management experience
- Strong academic record is beneficial but not essential at this level
If you are Senior IT Vendor Manager who has managed the transition to a large outsourced procider and you are looking for an unparalleled opportunity to put your stamp on a Global Fortune 100 organisation then this is the role for you!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skill: Technology, SRM, Outsource Partner Manager, IT Outsourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Vendor Management, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Head of SRM, IT SRM, strategic SRM, strategic partnerships, procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, technology procurement, contract management, London