Indirect Procurement Director - Procurement Consultancy
4 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Director - Specialist Procurement Consultancy - London + Flexible Working - £100,000 - £110,000 + Package
One of the largest specialist procurement consultancies in the UK is looking to bring on a Director level procurement professional with a strong track record across both delivery and sales within a management consultancy environment. It's non-hierarchical environment even means they will look at Principal Consultants / (Senior) Managers at other consultancies who are ready for the next level but have been overlooked for promotions in their current organisations!
Renowned for their flexible and modern approach to consultancy, this procurement consultancy offers home-based contracts, aims to base their consultants on clients that are located near their home and had a hybrid working model even prior to the pandemic.
With both Blue-Chip and SME clients across a variety of industries, this procurement consultancy is truly a market-leader in the Indirect Procurement transformation space!
Indirect Procurement Director, required background: -
- Exposure to leading project streams within a management consultancy environment, ideally across indirect procurement transformations, however, management consultants with any strategic procurement experience will be considered
- Sales / Business-Development experience is a MUST at this level, however, there are also more junior positions available at this organization so please do apply even if this is an area that you are lacking
- Exposure to at least one of the following industries is essential; Transport, Manufacturing, Retail, FS, Defence or Central Government
- Excellent C-Suite stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Degree + (M)CIPS is beneficial but not essential
If you are an experienced Management Consultant in the Procurement space looking for your next challenge whilst improving your work-life balance, or a step up in seniority then this would be the perfect role for you!
If you feel this role would be a good fit for you or to discuss further, please apply via this page or send an updated CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skill: procurement, indirect procurement, procurement consultancy, management consultancy, procurement consultant, management consultant, procurement director, senior manager, principal consultant, IT procurement, Marketing procurement, FM procurement, HR procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, private sector, public sector, London, Transport, Manufacturing, Retail, FS, Defence or Central Government
Apply for Indirect Procurement Director - Procurement Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly