Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services & HR
3 days left
- Full Time
Global Procurement Manager x 2 - Professional Services & HR - Global FTSE 100 - £70,000 - £80,000 + Car + Bonus + Shares & Excellent Benefits
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Blue chip FMCG firm seeks a strong Professional Services sourcing expert to join its world-class procurement function.
Reporting into the Global Category Director, you will have a key impact in c-suite decision making and global procurement policy. You will heavily impact strategy and direction of key professional services procurement spend in the early phase of a large-scale transformation.
Global Procurement Manager - Professional Services role profile: -
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning £ multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focusing on complex o procurement categories Professional Services sub-categories such as Employee Benefits, Learning & Development, Financial Services, Travel & Fleet
- Within a new business area define technology procurement strategy as a part of a large-scale transformation initiative
Required background: -
- Impressive track record within your procurement career to date, progressing from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Category Manager etc. within blue-chip organisations
- Possessing strong subject matter expertise across Professional Services Procurement categories
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to manage top-down within a global matrix organisation
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic sourcing experience
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder man-agement, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Professional Services, Employee Benefits, Fleet, Travel, Learning & Development, Employee Benefits procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services & HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly