HR & Professional Services Procurement Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
HR & Professional Services Procurement Specialist - Fortune 100 FMCG - Elizabeth - New Jersey - $100,000 + Package
Global FMCG seeks an ambitious procurement specialist to join their team in a newly created role to support the development of their global HR & Professional Services procurement strategy!
This is a rare opportunity to join a true powerhouse in the FMCG world who is responsible for a multiple household name brands that you would use on a day-to-day basis. The organization have come through a huge transformation that has triggered a continuous period of growth. This has resulted in this brand new position which will predominantly look after the HR and Professional Services categories across the US region whilst supporting on the global strategy.
The business have mandated procurement, showing the excellent buy-in the procurement function has from the C-suite stakeholders and meaning that stakeholders within the organization already want to use them. This is primarily due to the high caliber of individuals in the team. They are some of the most accomplished professionals in their field and will provide excellent training and mentorship for the successful applicant!
HR & Professional Services Procurement Specialist, Responsibilities: -
- Manage and Support on high-profile HR & Professional Services procurement projects; creating, developing and implementing procurement strategy for the HR & Professional Services categories including but not limited to Consultancy, Audit, Legal, Benefits, and L&D
- Act as a liaison with Senior Stakeholders from all parts of the business in order to effectively execute the category plan, deliver savings, and manage supplier relationships
- Co-ordinate with counter parts from across the globe, making sure procurement strategies align and any possible efficiencies can be made
- Have the opportunity to grow within this procurement function, either progressing through the ranks within the same category space or moving diagonally into other procurement categories
HR & Professional Services Procurement Specialist, Background Required:
- Experience in managing end-to-end indirect procurement, ideally having looked after the HR and Professional Services category, however, indirect generalists / supply chain specialists will also be considered
- Relevant industry experience in Manufacturing / FMCG / Pharmaceutical is desirable but not essential
- A desire to learn and continue your development whilst progressing rapidly within an organization
- Strong academic record is beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity to make a name for yourself within a rapidly growing procurement function in one of the biggest names in the FMCG world!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page
Key Skills: procurement, indirect procurement, hr procurement, professional services procurement, procurement specialist, indirect procurement generalist, FMCG, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, buyer, graduate, senior buyer, New Jersey, New York
Apply for HR & Professional Services Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly