IT Procurement Lead - Global Consultancy
7 days left
- Full Time
IT Procurement Lead - Hardware, Software & Telecoms - Global Consultancy - FTSE100 Blue-Chip Clientele - Fast-Track Progression - £60-90k + Package
Global Consultancy is looking for an experienced and driven IT Procurement Consultant to join their ranks and provide key business transformation for some of the world's largest firms, working out of their stylish Central London offices.
This role is suited to somebody with extensive knowledge and experience within IT Procurement who is looking to take on some real responsibility and oversee transformation of a large scale with some of the firm's world-renowned, global clients - both in the UK and around the world.
The successful procurement consultant will be able to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide savings and business development across key IT functions with the opportunity to create lasting relationships and network with some of the big movers in global Procurement.
Specialist Consultant Responsibilities:
- Carry out strategic sourcing, developing and delivering strategies for which companies may capitalise on potential opportunities for increased efficiency, profits and growth.
- Understand needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with the policies and procedures that make brands valuable.
- Managing supplier relationships as well as contracts currently in place and negotiating contracts in place in the future.
- Control the Hosting process of the IT procurement function, ensuring efficiency and cost affectivity.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong history of working in IT related procurement with experience in manage
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service.
- Previous experience of working in an international environment.
- History of developing strategies to implement new technology and services.
- Degree or equivalent and/or procurement-related qualification.
If you would like more information then please contact Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk with an updated CV and a detailed explanation around you're the fit between your background and this role.
Key words: Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Professional Services, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Sourcing, Buyer, Senior Buyer, London, South London, FTSE 100, Blue Chip Organisations, Travel, Degree, CIPS.
Apply for IT Procurement Lead - Global Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly