Procurement Category Manager - Logistics
Procurement Category Manager - Warehousing & Logistics - Global FMCG Major - £55k-65k + Car & Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package - East Midlands + Hybrid Working
Iconic FMCG brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class.
With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals, and with a top-light Procurement community this could be a fantastic career move for aspiring procurement directors who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of aggressive growth.
Procurement Manager - Warehousing & Logistics:
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the Warehousing with a key focus on Warehouse Automation
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Sourcing/Contracts management expertise within logistics/warehousing required
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to:
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Category Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Warehousing, Warehouse Automation, Nottingham, Midlands, East Midlands,