Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Best-in-Class
Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Best-in-Class Fashion Organisation / Career Progression / London / £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This industry-leading fashion organization is growing its procurement team and is seeking an Indirect Procurement Category Lead. Despite being a highly established and globally recognizable brand, this organisations procurement function is relatively brownfield and thus requires a passionate procurement professional to aid transformation and overall improvement of the procurement function.
You will drive procurement strategy across a range of indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to Marketing procurement, Professional Services procurement and HR procurement.
This organization provides an inclusive and collaborative working environment and prides itself on developing each employee through clear pathways for progression and provision of excellent training and development initiatives.
Indirect Procurement Category Lead responsibilities…
- Lead sourcing projects within all key spend categories facilitated by effectively managing a diverse range of high-profile stakeholders, both internal and external
- Identify areas for improvement across the end to end procurement function and suggest transformational opportunities to improve efficiency and value added
- Work closely with project management teams in execution of indirect sourcing strategies
- Undertake a range of day-to-day activities from tender management and negotiation to data analysis and understanding expectations of external partners
Indirect Procurement Category Lead requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS essential
- Ability to demonstrate strong procurement success across a range of indirect procurement categories, such as Marketing procurement, Professional Services procurement and IT procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, negotiation and strategic sourcing
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect Procurement, procurement category manager, senior procurement manager, fashion, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, business development, generalist, marketing procurement, professional services procurement, HR procurement, facilities procurement