Category Manager - Facilities (Hard FM)
Role: Category Manager - Facilities
Firm: UK Leading Real Estate Firm
Location: London - Hybrid Working
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 + Package
A unique role has come up with a major UK based Real Estate Firm! They are looking for a Category Manager - Facilities. This firm had a recent acquisition and are now looking to put in major expansion plans, this includes doubling the size of the business within the next 6 months and expanding into new markets across Europe. If you want to be a major, senior part of this expansion then now is the time to join.
- Full end to end management of the companies Hard FM category and additionally, construction and property led projects.
- Strategy development which will be aligned with the companies internal and external stakeholders with an outcome of increase value and performance.
- Negotiate terms, discounts, long-term contracts with suppliers, while preparing and processing requisitions and purchase orders.
Key experience / skills:
- Full end to end procurement experience and expose to hard FM
- Working within construction/real estate industries on major projects.
- Show example of supplier and senior stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Strong customer focus and concerned with meetings and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to lead functional teams when required.
If you would like to hear more on this role then send an updated CV to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
Key words: Facilities management, procurement, facilities procurement, soft FM, hard FM, construction, procurement construction, real estate, facilities, stakeholder management, supplier management, team lead, category manager, procurement manager, procurement category manager, contract negotiation, project management.