Technology Sourcing Manager - UK&I Financial Services Firm
Technology Sourcing Manager - UK&I Financial Services Firm - £70-90,000 - Board-Level Exposure - Excellent Progression Opportunities
Due to the rapid growth of their procurement function, this esteemed financial services firm has openings for ambitious category managers to join their commercially-astute team, working out of their London HQ and managing spends across IT categories. Operating in an established procurement function the successful Procurement professional will be given the autonomy to leave a lasting impression and drive the category forward in their image. Due to effective leadership and forward thinking, the procurement function currently has a strategic five-year plan with a clear view towards expanding category spend and project values, naturally leading to excellent opportunities for future progression.
- Proven track record of managing spends across the IT category.
- Previous experience working in an established procurement function
- Confidence when engaging with senior stakeholders and managing directors
- Thrive in a vibrant working environment, relishing the opportunities of working in a close-knit procurement function
- Degree educated (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
To apply, please forward your CV to Tabitha on jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement
Apply for Technology Sourcing Manager - UK&I Financial Services Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly