Marketing Proc Lead 6 month FTC
Interim Marketing Procurement Lead - Global FMCG
Day Rate: £400-£500 per day
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please reach out to Isabelle at jobsIW@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global FMCG company are seeking a passionate, up and coming procurement professional to join their renowned procurement function to join their wider Marketing Procurement Team. This company have global procurement hubs across the continents, practicing best in class procurement, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, passionate procurement professional.
This role will cover all subcategories of marketing, as well as the opportunity to touch on some IT Procurement, and e-commerce. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth and development, at a really exciting period of growth in this Global, household name FMCG for an initial period of 6 months.
Interim Marketing Procurement Lead Role Involves:
- Developing effective relationships with stakeholders, at all levels, globally, to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement and sourcing functions across the company.
- Maintaining a knowledge sharing environment within the sourcing strategy therefore ensuring that all business partners are supported to the high standards of the company.
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies to both cost save and value add across the board within the Marketing Sourcing Function.
- Managing both internal and external partners to mitigate risk on all fronts concerning the procurement function.
Interim Marketing Procurement Lead Role Requirements:
- Proven experience and excellence in the following areas: Indirect Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Stakeholder Management.
- Track record working within sourcing for categories including but in no way limited to: Marketing Procurement, ATL Marketing Procurement, BTL Marketing Procurement, Media Procurement, Point of Sale Procurement, e-commerce.
- Proven record of developing stakeholder relationships, working in a fast paced environment, and working collaboratively and cross functionally with wider procurement outfits.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please reach out to Isabelle at jobsIW@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Interim Procurement Specialist. Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement, Ecommerce, Watford, FMCG, Procurement Contractor. London Area, Greater London.
Apply for Marketing Proc Lead 6 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly