Contracts Officer | Hybrid | Doncaster | £23,000 - £27,000 per annum | Permanent
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a public sector organisation, to recruit a Contracts Officer.
This organisation operates a hybrid working policy, requiring on-site presence twice per week in the Doncaster based office.
This position would suit an individual with knowledge of contract administration and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Provide contract administration services on supply and service contracts
- Provide crucial support to the Procurement and Contract Managers within the team Manage and monitor contracts to ensure they are delivering in line with agreed standards and complying with legislation and regulations
- Help to deliver contracting and performance management of contracts
- Develop relationships with key suppliers and arrange contracts to be monitored, reviewed, and signed off
- Review the procurement system and attempt to increase efficiency within the function
- Draft responses to FOI requests, support the production of internal reports and analyse data
- CIPS Level 4 Qualification Knowledge of completing pricing queries and reviewing expired contracts Experience of administration duties Previous purchasing/contract management experience is essential