Indirect Procurement Category Manager - FTSE100
Role: Indirect Procurement Category Manager
Firm: FTSE100 Professional Services Firm
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
This FTSE100 professional services firm are looking for a range of indirect procurement category managers to join their team in London. You will gain unparalleled exposure to senior leadership reporting directly into the category manager whilst being trained and guided by the head of procurement. This role will cover all indirect procurement for this organisation.
Within this role whilst specialising across all indirect categories, you will be working closely with suppliers, looking at both established suppliers in the market and up and coming suppliers - you will look onboarding any new potential suppliers while overseeing current suppliers and managing KPI's.
As this organisation go through a huge phase of transformation you will be at the forefront of working on strategy development and implementation alongside the category manager and head of procurement. Additionally you will work with stakeholders within the business on these strategies across all indirect.
- Good understanding and exposure to multiple indirect categories within procurement.
- Worked previously within a professional services, FMCG, retail, financial services industry.
- Experience in category management, strategy development and implementation, stakeholder management, contract negotiations.
- Full end to end procurement understanding.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
If you would like to hear more on this opportunity then please send an updated CV to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk all apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, professional services, indirect procurement, FTSE100, technology procurement, marketing procurement, it procurement, sourcing specialist, indirect procurement generalist, London, remote contract, hybrid working, work from home.