Salary £37,374 - £44,163 per annum
We support flexible working
We are seeking a Procurement Manager to undertake, support and assist tendering activities in the management and procurement of goods and services to the BFI in line with BFI and public sector procurement standards and regulations.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders so they understand the procurement process, rules and regulations.
- To manage and timetable procurement tender activity in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that all tender documentation (including standard selection questionnaires and specifications) is accurate and fit for purpose.
Skills & Experience
- A Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Level 4 Diploma (CIPS) or degree or equivalent vocational training.
- Demonstrable experience in a Procurement department or environment where similar responsibilities / duties were involved.
- Good knowledge and understanding of UK Procurement legislation, including framework agreements.
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website at www.bfi.org.uk
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be found on our website.
The closing date for applications is by midnight on Wednesday 17 August 2022.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 01 and Friday 02 September 2022.
Second interviews will be held on Tuesday 06 and Wednesday 07 September 2022.