Head of Procurement
Salary £57,471 - £67,902 per annum
We support flexible working
We are seeking a Head of Procurement to be responsible for the provision of professional expertise and at the forefront regarding the implementation and continuous development of procurement strategies and to manage the BFI’s insurance requirements.
• To lead in the management of key supplier performance developing best practice monitoring and management techniques and tools.
• Ensure the procurement policy and procedures are always updated to conform to the principles and requirements of Charity and UK Public Procurement guidance.
• Lead in the continuous development and implementation of procurement strategy, ensuring that all procurement is conducted in a manner that delivers value-for-money at the point of use.
Skills & Responsibilities
• A Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Level 6 Diploma (MCIPS), or evidence of working towards.
• Demonstrable proven experience in a Procurement management position within a commercial or complex public sector organisation.
• Excellent knowledge of UK Procurement legislation.
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website at www.bfi.org.uk.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be found on our website.
The closing date for applications is by midnight on Wednesday 17 August 2022.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 01 and Friday 02 September 2022.
Second interviews will be held on Tuesday 06 and Wednesday 07 September 2022.