Procurement Category Manager - Technology
Procurement Category Manager - IT & Technology - Global Technology Firm - London (Hybrid Working) - £65k - £70k + Package
To apply please Contact dam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly regarded Technology organisation seeks an experience technology procurement candidate to join a newly created role in their expanding procurement function. Renowned for its agile working environment and forward-thinking company culture this an excellent opportunity to have strong ownership over your projects and effectively impact key business decisions within a growing global organisation.
As Marketing Procurement Category Manager, you will: -
- Own the cradle-to-grave procurement lifecycle for the full range of Technology categories (including but not limited to Software, Infrastructure, Cloud and Technology Professional Services)
- Engage with an executive stakeholder community, contributing significantly to the procurement team's involvement in the firm's 2022 expansion plans
- Report into the Country Head of Procurement, whilst enjoying autonomous ownership over £multi-Million spends and achieving strong savings through best practice procurement skills
- Occasionally get involved in projects across other procurement categories such as Professional Services & HR
Required experience & qualifications: -
- Strong technology procurement & sourcing experience within an established FTSE 250 / blue-chip organisation
- Full understanding of the end-to-end procurement / purchasing lifecycle including contract drafting & negotiation, supplier & stakeholder management, ITT, RFP, RFQ etc.
- Excellent communication skills and experience successfully managing a category spend area
- Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred
To apply please send an up to copy of your cv through jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Technology, Software, Cloud, Infrastructure, Indirect procurement, Global FTSE 100, RFP, RFQ