Software Sourcing Manager - UK Banking Group
Role: Software Sourcing Manger
Firm: UK Leading Banking Group
Location: London - Hybrid Working
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + Package
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This UK Leading Banking Group are seeking a high-achieving software sourcing manager expert. More specifically with an expertise in software (SAP, Microsoft, Workday, etc). Due to an aggressive expansion IT expenditure is soaring, so the successful applicant will need to make a big impact from the get-go, shaping the technology sourcing requirements.
As one of the leading firms within its industry it stems from its wellbeing for the employees. Their culture is collaborative, inclusive, forward-thinking. They allow hybrid working to allow employees to maintain a healthy work life balance. On top of this, they provide private medical insurance, on-site GP's, birthday leave, gym memberships, shared parental leave, guidance into social and sporting clubs, flexi-hours, company away days, and much more!
Technology Sourcing Manager Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible on supporting the Technology, Data and Applications scope of suppliers - involving the hard negotiations on both software licences and SaaS agreements. Thus showing the vital need for experience with Microsoft, SAP, Workday suppliers.
- You will work collaboratively with the Technology Managers on identifying and agreeing savings targets.
- Play a leading role in contract and price negotiation - taking into consideration necessary protection for the firm.
- Ensure a robust supplier management processes is maintained across all of the firm's technology suppliers.
- You should produce and issue category plans for your area of focus and share with relevant stakeholders. Additionally, with stakeholders you should build rapport and solid relationships.
- Capability to negotiate all aspects of contracts, more specifically cloud-based applications. With a strong understanding in contractual obligations arising from GDRP.
- Capability to lead commercial negotiations.
- Previously built solid supplier relationships. Have a good overall awareness of sourcing processes.
- Good senior stakeholder management, ability to challenge.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, than please reach out to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or send her a message on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tabitha-holdsworth/
Key words: procurement, technology, technology procurement, IT procurement, software, hardware, telecoms, infrastructure, procurement sourcing, London, financial procurement, investment banking, fortune500, Canary Wharf, contracts negotiations, CIPS, MCIPS, supply chain, logistics, supplier relationship, legal procurement.
Apply for Software Sourcing Manager - UK Banking Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly