EMEA Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services
EMEA Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services (HR, Consulting, Legal)
Global Infrastructure and Technology Leader - Sustainability Champion
Location - Milan, IT + Flexible working
Salary - €40k-€45k+ Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This world leading civil infrastructure and technology business is currently undergoing a period of procurement revolution and seeing unprecedented growth. In the next few months, the business plans to double the size of its strategic category management team to bring a higher level of maturity and subject matter expertise across its global indirect spend.
You will be joining a relatively new procurement organization that has grown exponentially since being brought back in-house just a few years ago and is now making a tremendous impact throughout the global operations of the business.
As the EMEA Procurement Category Manager for Professional Services, you will control a spend of over €60M covering HR, Consultancy, Legal and other strategic professional services. You will work under the global category lead to provide more regional subject matter expertise in the EMEA market, working collaboratively with local stakeholder to deliver local, regional and global strategic procurement plans.
To be effective in the role of EMEA Procurement Category Manager for Professional Services, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for world-class procurement that not only delivers cost savings but delivers risk management, sustainability and an ethical supplier base
- Subject matter expertise in the professional services categories such as HR, Legal, and Consultancy services
- A proven ability to create, implement and execute robust category management strategies at a multi-national level
- Exceptional supplier management skills including supplier consolidation, creation of preferred supplier program and supplier performance tracking
- Highly commercial and analytical mindset to negotiate optimal contract terms and provide deep-dive analysis of procurement spend data
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills to drive procurements value and reputation across the global internal network
If you are looking for a highly challenging position within a business that places a great deal of value in procurement than the next step in your career should be this position. You will be joining the business at a pivotal moment of growth for procurement and each individual will play a great role in establishing procurement's reputation as a highly strategic and value-adding business partner to the organization.
The role offers a hybrid work style as you will be part of an international team of category managers based across Europe and North America.
If you have the skills and experience in international procurement of professional services and looking to challenge yourself in your next career step then apply now. Follow the "Apply" link above or send your CV (in English) directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for EMEA Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly