Indirect Procurement Generalist
Indirect Procurement Generalist - UK Niche Management Consultancy - Hybrid Working
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading, niche, UK Management Consultancy; this organisation are seeking a results orientated, innovative procurement specialist to join their expansive function.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver procurement excellence, across highly strategic indirect procurement projects, including the development of new, highly strategic, category strategies, for a range of high calibre clients.
The successful candidate will thrive in this innovative and inclusive procurement environment, with a company that places an emphasis on employee wellbeing and happiness, creating a positive and supportive space to work, whilst simultaneously pushing for professional development and progression.
Indirect Procurement Generalist role includes:
- The utilisation of specialist knowledge to drive the delivery of procurement processes across a variety of categories and projects, including but not limited to: IT, Marketing, Professional services…
- Working within both the public and private sector to creatively deliver the maximum value cost improvements.
- The development of effective and lasting relationships with stakeholders as well as senior clients, in order to influence change and cost saving.
- Effective communication, demonstrating the ability to ensure client satisfaction with the procurement service offered.
Indirect Procurement Generalist Role Requirements:
- Strong track record of developing category strategies and utilising procurement category management methodology.
- Extensive knowledge and procurement expertise with demonstratable personal effectiveness.
- The ability to manage several procurement projects simultaneously, mitigating risk, and keeping within the scope, timeframe, and resources.
- Breadth of knowledge across complex categories within a variety of industry sectors
- MCIPS qualified, or relevant business qualification
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Procurement Generalist, IT Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, MCIPS, Procurement Category Management Methodology