Sourcing Manager - Facilities - Greenfield Function
Senior Sourcing Manager - Facilities Procurement- Greenfield Procurement Team - Excellent Growth and Progression opportunities
London/Mostly Remote Working
£70,000 - £75,000 + Package
This innovative flexible real estate services firm is searching for a strong Sourcing Manager to join their young, growing procurement team. Renowned for developing innovate market solutions to their clients that separate this organisation from their competitors, this exciting organisation will provide their new sourcing manager will an excellent platform for progression.
The procurement function sits within organisations Solutions Delivery function which is responsible for finding, delivering and managing office space, aligned to Clients needs and corporate objectives and for providing variable CAPEX solutions and dedicated Account Management.
Operating globally, you will be interfacing with a wide variety of senior level stakeholders up to "C" suite, and an array of external consultants which will include, Architects, QS, structural engineers and M & E consultants on a daily basis.
Duties in this exciting procurement opportunity will include -
- Operating in a greenfield environment, you will spearhead number of key category areas including, Capital Works/Fit out, Furniture, Fittings and Equipment (FFE), Fibre and FM commanding a total spend of over £100m
- Implementing group category strategy and managing the full end-to-end procurement process from "cradle to grave".
- Create local and global supplier strategies, managing the Preferred supplier list
- Interfacing with senior executive level stakeholders up to "C" suite and board level on a daily basis.
- Working on a project basis, with various Capex related tasks weekly.
Procurement background and skills required -
- Proven track record of success across FM and or Fit-Out related spends
- Excellent sourcing expertise working across the end-to-end procurement process Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- CIPS qualified (or other relevant procurement qualification)
If you're interested in joining a rapidly expanding organisation with huge expansion plans globally then look no further. With succession planning in place for this role to become the Head of Procurement and opportunities for international relocation, this role offers the successful candidate fantastic career trajectory
For more information on this excitingly unique procurement opportunity, please send an updated CV to: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Sourcing Manager, Category Management, Procurement, FM, Facilities, Greenfield, Global, London, Hybrid
Apply for Sourcing Manager - Facilities - Greenfield Function
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly