Procurement Manager - Media & Production
Procurement Business Partner: Commercial Entertainment & Production - Global Media Organisation
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
If you want to hear more about this role please reach out to Isabelle at email@example.com
This expansive and global organisation are currently undergoing an exciting transformative period internally, and are now seeking a Procurement Business Partner specialising within commercial entertainment and production to join their highly specialised procurement function
This role will involve working on the procurement side of the organisations largest productions in a highly strategic manner; focusing on planning the expansion of the organisation from the perspective of procurement as they look to introduce expand their audience base.
Working closely with both marketing and production teams, this role will see the successful candidate procuring a wider range of both services and commodities, including but in no way limited to: Equipment, Location Services, Post Production, Locations.
This organisation offers a fantastic opportunity to develop both personally and professionally, in an environment surrounded by industry leading professionals, who are driving innovation in media and media technologies.
This role may also involve occasional travel to work on-site with production teams.
Procurement Business Partner Role Includes:
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and key suppliers, both internally and externally, globally, at all levels.
- Driving innovation in procurement, across areas of procurement including but not limited to: Locations, Post Production Services, Equipment, Media, Production, Marketing.
- Managing long term pipelines for procurement, developing plans inline with the future goals of the organisation, and individual productions.
- Work cross functionally across the business to ensure the efficiency and efficacy of the procurement function, with the goal of both cost reduction and value adding.
Procurement Business Partner Role Requirements:
- A proven track record of working within procurement, with evidence of both value adding and cost reduction via implementing effective sourcing strategies.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within the creative industry, and will have the ability to influence stakeholders, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience working strategically within procurement, with the ability to view situations from multiple perspectives and data points in order to successfully and accurately create insights and solutions.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, and will want to be part of a global and expansive organisation, working within Media and broadcast entertainment.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role please reach out to Isabelle with your full profile attached: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, Procurement Business Partner, Indirect Procurement, Media Procurement, Broadcast Media, Commercial Entertainment, Procurement.