IT Procurement Manager
Role: IT Procurement Manager- World Renowned Fashion Retailer - London - £65K + Bonus + Benefits
Global Leading Fashion Retailer presents a uniquely exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT Procurement Manager to autonomously manage a spend of £200m, following a recent systems transformation.
The Role is critical to the expansion of the business. The Leading International Clothing Retailer presents the exciting opportunity to directly effectively manage the spend for IT category strategies to create a competitive advantage for the business. Joining my client at an exciting point of technological development, you will be reporting directly to the ICT Business Partner, working flexibly 2 days a week from their prestigious West London Based Global HQ Office.
Joining one of the largest fashion brands on the planet, you'll operate within the IT management Procurement division across multiple subcategories including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Infrastructure and Telecommunications. You will have a primary focus on UK Markets, however there are excellent opportunities for future international relocation due to the global scope of the organization.
My Client exhibits an existence at the cutting edge of technology, whereby the successful IT Procurement Advisor will act curiously have the ability to drive innovation and automation, whilst implementing change in the business and managing a £200m spend within a fast paced environment.
IT Procurement Manager, Key Skills needed:
- Experience and Knowledge in ICT Procurement is a must, ideally having managed sub-categories including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Infrastructure and Telecommunications.
- Ability to create, develop and implement multi-year procurement strategies to gain commercial advantage, ideally within the IT procurement sphere
- Demonstration of the ability to build close business relationships with C-Suite stakeholders
- Business Fluency in English is essential
- Strong academic record is beneficial but not essential
The role presents an opportunity to develop a long career with a world leading business whilst also expanding the successful candidates IT commercial experience. With a dynamic, fast-paced retail environment enabling the right individual to act creatively during an exciting period of growth.
Contact: Sofia Yousif
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, IT Services, Indirect generalist