Direct Procurement Senior Consultant
Direct Procurement Senior Consultant - Leading Boutique Procurement Consultancy - London / South-East - £55,000- £65,000
Leading Boutique Procurement Consultancy is looking for a direct procurement senior consultant to bolster their rapidly growing business. The company have recently won a great deal of new business as they expand into new industries and are looking for ambitious individuals who want to progress quickly through the ranks. As they are expanding, direct procurement specialists from any background will be considered to join this award-winning consultancy.
As a Direct Procurement Senior Consultant, you will: -
- Create and implement your own procurement strategies across a variety of clients, building on your stakeholder management skills in the process
- Cover a range of direct procurement categories including but not limited to Raw materials, GNFR, Industry-specific components, and Ingredients
- Support the delivery of large transformational procurement projects for some of the consultancy's highest profile clients
- Use your strong analytical skills to work through large sets of data to discover cost reduction and efficency improvement opportunities
- Have the opportunity to progress rapidly through a team with a view to a promotion in 12-18 months
Direct Procurement Senior Consultant required background: -
- Strong experience within direct procurement across any industry, ideally within Retail, FMCG, Aerospace, or Automotive
- Management Consulting Experience is a bonus
- Proof of outstanding personal achievement or rapid progression in previous role(s)
- Strong Academic Background (2:1 degree or above)
- An analytical mindset and the ability to think logically through a problem
- Previous experience of working in a procurement consultancy role on client site or in a client facing role is beneficial but not essential
If you are a procurement specialist with strong directs experience then this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career, gaining exposure to multiple industries in one of the fastest growing boutique procurement consultancies around!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, procurement consultancy, senior consultant, project management, direct procurement, Engineering Procurement, Defence, Aerospace, Retail, FMCG, Construction, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, London, Hertfordshire, Kent, Greater London